At LNL, we have been maximizing subrogation recoveries for our clients for over 30 years. Our state-of-the-art proprietary subrogation software sets us apart. We specifically designed it to offer greater efficiency and better results than our competitors. We offer highly customizable reports dependent upon our client’s needs. Whether you need a weekly update, an annual report, or anything in between, we will work with you to achieve your goals.
Our knowledgeable and courteous subrogation team provides top quality customer service to you and your clients. We know you value your customer’s satisfaction, and so do we. Subrogation can be a confusing situation for those that are unfamiliar with the process. While we are 100% dedicated to maximizing recoveries for our clients, we are also happy to offer guidance to you, your clients, and their customers as needed.
Our fees are competitive, and our recovery rate is extremely high. For example, we collect over 98% of recoverable dollars for the State of Nevada. The combination of competitive fees and more recovered dollars results in a significant savings for our clients.
In addition to our subrogation services, we offer direct access to in-house legal counsel for a wide range of employment and HR matters, which is a distinct advantage when compared to our competitors.
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact us and find out why our clients love working with us.
Areas of Focus & Service
- Nationwide subrogation practice and local counsel in all 50 state
- Members of National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Proprietary Subrogation Software
- Claim Negotiations and Provider Disputes
- ERISA Benefit, Appeals, and Litigation
- Independent Consultation & Evaluation in ALL Areas of Law
- Regulatory and Legislative compliance, Including ERISA, COBRA, and ACA
- Assistance with Stop-Loss Policy Analysis and Litigation
- Employment Law and HR Consultation