is Of Counsel to LUPER NEIDENTHAL & LOGAN. He was formerly CEO and a member of the Board of Directors. Born in the Columbus area, he received his undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University and received his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. Wally commenced his professional career in the City National Bank Legal Department succeeding to holding company First Bank Group (now JPMorgan Chase) before joining the firm in 1977. With over forty years of experience, he is able to provide a broad range of legal counsel to his diverse client base. Acting as a general outside counsel to his business and professional clients, Wally offers advice on day-to-day questions, business formation issues, buy-sell and employment contracts, merger and acquisition, business succession planning, litigation strategy, estate planning, and real estate ownership as well as development issues and leases. Wally lives with his wife Betsy and is active in the community in the New Albany area.
- Phone: 614.229.4412
- Fax: 866.345.4948
- Email: WNeidenthal@LNLattorneys.com
- Real Estate & Environmental
- Subrogation & Loss Recovery
- State of Ohio (1971)
- US District Court, Southern District of Ohio (1975)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Advisory Boards: Air Force One, Inc., C-P Medical Companies, Techmate, Inc.
- American Arbitration Association
- Columbus Bar Association (Former Chair of General Practice and Economics Committee, Ethics, Unauthorized Practice, and Admissions Committees)
Community Interest or Involvement: