Roger Whitaker is Of Counsel to LUPER NEIDENTHAL & LOGAN. He was formerly a Shareholder and a member of the Board of Directors. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and received his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University College of Law, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Roger represents a broad range of clients, including individuals and businesses of all sizes from start-ups to multi-million dollar ventures. His practice areas include handling both business and personal matters for clients in areas including tax and estate planning, real estate and general business matters.
Through his diverse practice area he has helped clients buy and sell businesses, establish and manage sophisticated estate plans, and navigate through complex real estate matters such as tax-deferred exchanges. He has also represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax authorities. Roger moved to Columbus for law school and never left. He and his wife, Sue, have two adult children and are enjoying their empty nest in Westerville, Ohio.
- Phone: 614.229.4422
- Fax: 866.345.4948
- Email: RWhitaker@LNLattorneys.com
- State of Ohio (1976)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (1976)
- U.S. Tax Court (1977)
Honors and Awards:
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Corporate Law (2008-2018)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Columbus Bar Association (Past Chair, Admissions Committee; Fee Arbitration Committee)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Community Interest or Involvement:
- Past Chair of Board of Trustees of local church
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity