Matthew T. Anderson
Matt Anderson is a Shareholder with LNL, and practices primarily in the firm’s Litigation and Subrogation departments. Matt focuses his litigation practice on complex commercial and business litigation, including appellate practice and trade secret litigation. Matt’s litigation practice also includes a heavy focus on ERISA, as well as employment law matters ranging from labor disputes to discrimination claims. In his subrogation practice, Matt represents insurance companies, employers, third party administrators, and employer-sponsored health plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt worked in Finance at Nationwide Insurance, having previously earned his Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). By coupling his business background with his legal expertise, Matt is able to advise the firm’s business clients on a wide array of topics.
- Employee Benefits & ERISA
- Subrogation & Loss Recovery
- Litigation & Appellate
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (1999)
- State of Ohio (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio (2009)
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (2010)
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Judicial Campaign Advertising Committee
- United Way