William B. Logan, Jr.
William (Bill) Logan is Of Counsel to Luper Neidenthal & Logan. He was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, but grew up in Columbus. Bill attained his undergraduate degree from Princeton University and received his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University College of Law. He is very active in Bankruptcy education, assisting with seminars through the Columbus Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar and others. He handles virtually all types of bankruptcy matters, representing creditors in Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 7; representing debtors in Chapters 11, 13 and 7; and acting as a Chapter 7 Trustee since 1979.
- Bankruptcy & Reorganization
- Creditors’ Rights
Honors & Awards
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Bankruptcy Business continuously since 1989
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (1975)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio (1987)
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (1989)
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals (1994)
- United States Supreme Court (1995)
- Columbus Bar Association (Former Bankruptcy Committee Chair)
- Southern District Panel of Chapter 7 Trustees (Trustee)
- Executive Committee, Midwest Bankruptcy Seminar, American Bankruptcy