Michael J. Gallagher
Michael Gallagher is Of Counsel to Luper Neidenthal & Logan. Mr. Gallagher focuses his practice on patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, patent litigation, trademark litigation, and copyright litigation. He prides himself in knowing his client’s businesses so that he can better educate his clients on the legal risks associated with their business decisions. This often includes strategically monitoring competitor’s intellectual property portfolios, as well as participating in meetings to roadmap a direction for the future of his clients’ patent and trademark portfolios.
Not only does Mr. Gallagher help his clients build and manage their intellectual property portfolios; he also aggressively represent his clients in intellectual property disputes, whether it is a multi-million dollar patent infringement lawsuit or a simple opposition to registration before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
- Medical School: M.D., Wayne State University
- Graduate: M.S., Biology, University of Michigan
- Undergraduate: B.A the University of Michigan
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for The Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association