is a Shareholder with LUPER NEIDENTHAL & LOGAN and has been with the firm since 1987. He received his undergraduate degree in Pre-Law from The Pennsylvania State University and his Juris Doctor, With Honors, from The Ohio State University College of Law where he was an articles editor for The Ohio State Law Journal. Ken is an experienced bankruptcy attorney who has represented debtors, creditors, trustees and creditors’ committees in both commercial and consumer cases. He has also handled hundreds of bankruptcy adversary proceedings, including preferences, fraudulent transfers, and dischargeability actions. Ken lives in Westerville with his wife, Caroline, and their two daughters.
Ken’s publications include “Personal Injury Actions and Bankruptcy”, Columbus Bar Briefs, (Summer 2003) and “Valuation Issues in Bankruptcy,” Commercial Law Journal, (Spring 1993), which he co-authored with Frederick M. Luper.
- Phone: 614.229.4447
- Fax: 866.345.4948
- Email: KRichards@LNLattorneys.com
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (1985)
- State of Ohio (1988)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (1988)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio (2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Columbus Bar Association, Bankruptcy Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Honors and Awards: