Prior to taking over the firm’s Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky responsibilities, Brett spent a large portion of his legal career on Fourth Street at Strauss Troy, where he focused primarily on complex business and banking litigation. Brett also gained invaluable experience at the Hamilton County Courthouse, acting as staff attorney to the honorable Magistrate Michael L. Bachman. Prior to serving as staff attorney, Brett managed his own law firm (Renzenbrink Law), serving clients in a wide range of civil and criminal disputes.
Outside of work, Brett enjoys spending time with his wife, Danielle, and dog, Bruda. Brett also enjoys golfing, and cheering on his favorite sports teams: the Cincinnati Reds, the Bengals, and the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Brett’s representative matters include the following:
- Represented large financial institutions on multiple complex litigation issues, including federal regulatory compliance and real party in interest under standing.
- Argued and won in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals on an 8th Amendment Civil Rights deliberate indifference issue.
- Argued and won in the Eighth District Court of Appeals on complex lender compliance issues.
- Represented numerous small business entities on issues concerning unemployment, discrimination, and contract negotiation.
- Garnered successful results as part of a litigation team responsible for handling complex civil matters, including one of the largest Ponzi schemes in the history of Ohio, and including groundbreaking litigation involving the Cincinnati
- Phone: 513.618.5885
- Fax: 866.345.4948
- Email: BRenzenbrink@LNLattorneys.com
Luper Neidenthal & Logan
The Cincinnati Club
30 Garfield Place, Suite 760
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law, Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude) (2007)
- State of Ohio (2007)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Director, Greater Cincinnati Mortgage Bankers Association (GCMBA) Board of Directors 2013-Present
- Director, Emery Federal Credit Union, Board of Directors, 2015 – 2017
- Vice Chairman, Emery Federal, 2015 – Present
- Advisory Counsel, Habitat for Humanity, 2013 – Present
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- OTR Business Network International, President
- Hamilton County Leadership Council
- Meritas Young Lawyer Program
- Meritas Young Lawyer Designee
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Columbus Bankers Association
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Coach, Elder High School Mock Trial